Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Haley!

My sister is so beautiful and has always been such a good Aunt.
She loves her nieces and nephew. And spoils them to no end.
We fought when we were younger but now we are devoted to each other. Happy Birthday, Sis. I love you!

5 comments:

haley said...

thank you sis! i love you guys so much! i had so much fun with you and mom today! it got my mind off of the nausea and heartburn of pregnancy.

Jayne said...

somer, i've never seen your sister befor. she's so cute. it's a good thing- sisters.

Chiara said...

Sisters/Aunts ARE the best. I've got 4 younger sisters and I couldn't survive without any of them. You are so lucky to have one close by!

Somer said...

I agree she is too cute and the best. She has always been the cute one!

haley said...

so not true! ive always wanted to look like you! you were the beautiful dark haired blue eyed girl who guys followed home from the freeway just to ask for a date. (yeah.. kinda creepy sometimes.. dad was never too happy about it) why do you think i also stole your clothes.. makeup.. lotion.. etc.? i wanted to be just like my big sis! still do!

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter