Monday, March 1, 2010

I write a lot of things; shopping lists, notes, lessons, checks, blog posts... But I don't always get to write something I think people should read. Half the time no one does,the other half they probably shouldn't. Recently I was asked to write something close to my heart, something I wish some of the people I cross paths with would read. If you have the time and you get a chance, maybe you would like to read it.

2 comments:

Renae said...

Love has no bounds and knows no limitations. As always, amazing and inspiring!

cortney said...

So well written--I have checked your blog on and off--you are so talented!
I can relate to the fact that life changes so quickly and as a parent you truly accept any fate/outcomes as you hold a baby in your arms for the first time. You agree with the Lord to support that child through whatever life deals them & you as parents.
Thanks for writing something that speaks to so many of the feelings I am currently having.
There is a lot about blogs, etc. that I don't like, but this is the part I like--being inspired by an old friend!
Take Care--You have a beautiful family!

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter