My mom, my sister, and I had a little baby shower today for the cutest soon-to-be parents, Evan's brother and his wife.

I made them a
quilt in the colors of the nursery, brown, green, an orange.

They received some really beautiful things.

We made little onesies,

ate yummy food that my mom made,

and visited. It was really nice to meet their friends and see family we hadn't seen for a while. Some in the group were deaf, and my sign language is limited, but the conversation was great. I am even more determined though to improve my sign language. I think that once things settle down I need to take a class. And I can't wait to meet this little addition that almost arrived before her party, maybe soon.
3 comments:
Looks like it was a blast! Wish we could have been there!!
I love that quilt!! Just in time, too. Nickell said Gary was more excited than Emmalee. :) too cute. Thank you Somer!
That quilt is gorgeous!
Post a Comment