Wednesday, May 26, 2010
I have kind of been down in the dumps today. Nothing big, just sick kids for too long, a lack of meaningful conversation, messes, unfinished projects, no time, and the knowledge that no matter what I seem to fail at most things I try lately. No one thing, just a lot of little things. Still it could be worse, and it just might get worse before the week is out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I hate those days/weeks/months when nothing works, or goes your way :[ I'm having one of those myself.
I don't know if advice is warranted, or even helpful, but maybe tackle one or two chores a day. Sometimes just sweeping my floor makes all the difference to me - and makes me feel like I've accomplished something {albeit something small:}
Sometimes unfinished projects are good - we can go back and look at them with fresh eyes!
And meaningful conversation can come from sick kiddies! I've seen a lot of journal jars lately. Maybe take turns picking a question - and each of you answer it.
Probably corny suggestions... lol but I hope your weekend is better!!
Okay....I can kind of buy the "sick kids, lack of meaningful conversation, messes, unfinished projects, and no time" part of that post. But the "fail at most things" comment is quite hilarious if you want to know the truth. I'm pretty sure that everything you touch turns to gold. If you REALLY want to see "FAIL AT MOST THINGS"....come watch me attempt to sew OR cook ANYTHING. It'll be comical...and it'll make you feel a whole lot better!! :)
I LOVE YOU! Keep your chin up!
It'll get better! you are awesome at so many things and I always love spending time with you...talking to yourself would be an awesome convo, in my book! LOL
Yep, this has been a pretty cr*p week. I'm hoping that things improve next week. Sometimes I think that I deal with the big bad things better than I do the lots of little things going wrong...
Post a Comment