Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Momma to the Rescue
I don't always get to play the hero. Yesterday morning I walked the girls to school, late because it was the first day back after our trip and we got in kind of late the night before and we were all still a little groggy (Pacific Daylight Time.) Sadie took off and caught up with her class and Ella and I ran to catch her class. We were holding hands and running towards the front door when she saw them going through a side door. "Mom hurry we can catch the door." I knew we would never catch the door at this rate and it would lock behind them. So, I dropped her hand and sprinted as fast as I could, grabbed the door just in the nick of time and held it open for her. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thanks Mom, you're the best." I love mornings like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
You go super-Momma!
Post a Comment