Saturday, April 5, 2008

This is my real smile.

I have known for a long time that my children are hams. They even see a camera and they begin posing like professional models (or at least how they think a professional model would pose.) My sister-in-law and I got all the kids together for a photo shoot in my kitchen. In the hopes of getting some nice pictures for my parents. But try as I might I cannot get them all to pose together. Luckily, we did get some nice individual shots. And one group shot that when changed to black and white you can't see the tears.
But in this post I wanted to show you something that you may have seen once or twice in our pictures. That is Ella's smile.
Not the "light-up-the-room followed by giggles" smile that I love, but the smile that emerges whenever someone holding an electronic gadget (camera, cell phone, video camera) says, "smile."
Oh wait, there's the smile I love.
See this is my beautiful girl. She is as beautiful inside as out. Sometimes I know she feels lost in the mix, but I love her so much. If I could give her one gift it would be for Ella to see herself from my point of view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I see a lot of you in her smile.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

beautiful, ella!!

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter