Thursday, February 12, 2009
I just wanted to say thank you for your prayers and concern. Maisy is in the PICU with what appears to be bacterial pneumonia as well as a positive culture for RSV. She is responding well to treatment, but is still needing some oxygen and support to breathe. Evan and I are taking turns staying with her and hopefully she can come home as soon as she is off CPAP. Thank you for the calls and comments, they mean a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
I'm so sorry, we just heard! Hugs and kisses to you and to Maisy too!
We are thinking about you! Please call if there is anything that we can do for your family! I would love to take your other kids or bring you lunch or dinner. Let me know!
So glad to hear she is better! I'll keep praying!!!
Our prayers and thoughts are with you for Maisy's quick recovery.
Sorry to hear the news. I hope that Maisy makes a quick recovery. She is such a strong little girl so I am sure she is fighting hard to get well. Take care.
Give Maisy a kiss from us.
Somer, I would love to bring your family dinner if that would help. Also, jack can come and play anytime if you need a few hours.
((hugs))
Sorry to hear she's so sick. I hope she recovers and gets back to her cute self.
hope all is well. let us know. xoxo
Post a Comment