But then I got a phone call and my tough guys were at the grocery store buying butterfly bandages. One hour, a shaved section of head, and swelling later, it was obvious that more than butterfly bandages should have been used, but it was too late to go get stitches.Sunday, March 15, 2009
**not for the faint at heart
Last Saturday (I couldn't even post about it until a week into the healing process) Jack split his head open. After much debate I escorted Jack and Evan to the car with instructions to go to the ER.
But then I got a phone call and my tough guys were at the grocery store buying butterfly bandages. One hour, a shaved section of head, and swelling later, it was obvious that more than butterfly bandages should have been used, but it was too late to go get stitches.
But then I got a phone call and my tough guys were at the grocery store buying butterfly bandages. One hour, a shaved section of head, and swelling later, it was obvious that more than butterfly bandages should have been used, but it was too late to go get stitches.
Labels:
Jack,
not smiling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
ouch ouch ouch!!! seriously.. ouch!
So who the heck decided he didn't need stitches???
Jocelyn, that would definitely have been Evan.
Poor little guy! OWIE!!!
Post a Comment