Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stealing Cookies

Little Miss climbed on the stool, stood on her tiptoes, and grabbed two cookies off the cooling rack, before I could get back with the camera. She is getting so fast. I let her enjoy the rewards of her efforts although she left a huge mess to clean up and now has developed a love of licking oatmeal sugar cookies until all that's left is a gooey mess.

5 comments:

Megan said...

oatmeal sugar cookies...those sound delicious!

haley said...

my favorite cookies?! mmmmm. she is smart! im so proud of her! she has been doing amazing!

~*~toni~*~ said...

My favorite too!!! This a real bright spot in my otherwise so-so day!! I even chuckled! How cute is she?

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Hey, she earned it! :) LOL

WRYUN said...

Seriously, who wouldn't do all they could to sneak a cookie?

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter