Due to a confusion with our internet provider we have been offline since Thursday. So what do you do when you can't check your email, check up on friends blogs, and just generally mess around online? I baked. Since Thursday I have made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Lemon Curd, a double batch of Lemon Pound Cake, Strawberry Napoleons, and Banana Bread. Our house smells great, but I'm not sure my jeans will fit.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Time on my hands
Due to a confusion with our internet provider we have been offline since Thursday. So what do you do when you can't check your email, check up on friends blogs, and just generally mess around online? I baked. Since Thursday I have made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Lemon Curd, a double batch of Lemon Pound Cake, Strawberry Napoleons, and Banana Bread. Our house smells great, but I'm not sure my jeans will fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
LOL, oh, Somer! :)
Yum!!! I get in trouble when I bake, because I eat it too! Good luck!
You could open a bakery!
Post a Comment