Ella's birthday was last week, my sweet, smiley girl turned eight. We had a Hawaiian Beach Party. We didn't call it a Luau there wasn't roast pork or hula dancing involved.

For the invitations, I drew a hibiscus flower on card stock. Then I punched holes and Sadie and Ella helped me weave balloons through the holes.

We started in the center and then went from each petal back to the center,

to make the canter of the flower.

I made each of the girls a
flower for her hair and we had leis when they came in.

We made
water balloon flip flops, we played limbo with the hose and had a sponge relay.

We had cake and ice cream and a seahorse pinata.

Ella loved it and I think all the girls had a good time.
1 comment:
What a fun party for a super fun girl! Happy Birthday, Ella!
Post a Comment