Sadie is my talker. She is like me in that you could probably read the book or watch the movie in less time than it would take us to tell you about it. We get quite wordy.
Ella is just one of those girls. She can just kind of be in a place without having to take it over. She is wonderful to be around and the first to pay a compliment, always sincerely. She notices things others might overlook. It must have to do with her quietness.
I love these girls, they are my first adventure into the realm of motherhood. They have allowed me to make mistakes with forgiveness and even when I still mess up, they love me anyway and want to be with me. I fondly think of the days, three of us exploring South Carolina, one in the sling, one in the stroller, the adventures we had I will never forget. I wish they could remember those days and how much they helped me to discover who I wanted to be. Now I hope I can help them the same way.







2 comments:
They are both such beautiful girls. They are lucky to have a mom that loves them so much.
They're gorgeous girls...I bet having you for a mama makes their hearts absolutely huge!!
Post a Comment