Evan's first job out of school was at Freeman Hospital in Joplin, Missouri. Maisy was born there, Sadie and Ella celebrated birthdays and started preschool, I served in our church's young women's organization, all in Joplin. We lived in Joplin for two years, until following Maisy's six month hospital stay, it became evident that we needed more help from family and to be near a children's hospital.
Last night, 75% of Joplin was destroyed by a tornado. I have been so sad this morning as I saw the devastation and I have yet to find out news on our friends. Please keep them in your prayers. Locally we are making hygiene kits for the Heart to Heart Foundation. We are still in need of combs, bandaids, and ziploc bags. Thank you.
The photos are of the church building we used to attend.







1 comment:
Wow! I cannot imagine it!
Post a Comment