I signed "good night" and "mommy loves you." Then came back downstairs to finish the cookie dough. But one after another bleary-eyed little bodies have filtered down for kisses and promises of cookies in the morning. (If I give Sadie and Ella breakfast first, is it okay to smuggle them a cookie as they run off to school?)
Now, the windows are open and the breeze is blowing the curtains out in soft clouds and the smell of cookies all over the house. I am going to eat some straight from the oven and watch a little TV. I love quiet nights. Now if only the kids would stay in bed.







3 comments:
If I weren't in pjs I'd come over right now! Oh wait..they're for the kids. ha ha
Cookies are good for breakfast...just remember the Bill Cosby Himself routine about chocolate cake...there are eggs, milk, and flour in cookies.
mmmmm.. i love your cookies. save me some!
Nice legs, Maisy! :)
Post a Comment