Monday, December 8, 2008

Teacher Gifts

Teacher gifts are always a predicament for me. Do I get something for the class, for the teacher? What will she like? So I thought, they do spend a lot of time outdoors, maybe a scarf? I tried this great shot cotton, it is woven with a different color in the weft and warp. So when it frays you get the contrasting color.
Of course, I had to try it on.

5 comments:

UK lass in US said...

I love those scarfs.

It's probably too warm around here to get scarves for my kids' teachers - they were wearing t-shirts this morning. Hmm, still trying to think up ideas...

By the way, I really liked the blocks that you made, too.

thegeralds said...

Lucky! They'll love it!!! I want to teach your kids.

Erin said...

Ooooh, I love it!!!

~*~toni~*~ said...

Do they need to learn the birthing process....LOL? That's all I have to offer!! Very nice!!!!

Lars said...

Very nice! Way to keep up on the details when life gets crazy.

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter