Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Narrows

Evan got together with a group of friends last week and took a trip out to Zion's National Park. They did some canyoneering and hiking. The main hike they rappelled into Orderville Canyon and hiked out through the canyon into the Narrows. I had forgotten what a beautiful place it is until I saw his pictures. Maybe I can go next year.
This year however, it was a bunch of guys being manly.
Doing a little swimming... A lot of hiking...
and enjoying each other in beautiful surroundings.
It doesn't get much better than that. I'm glad they had a good time. Now where should we go for a girl's trip?

4 comments:

haley said...

i am so down for a girls trip!!.. anywhere!

Tyler Bastian said...

I say we go somewhere where it's nice and cool. You and Haley will have to count me out for shopping(: You'll find me back at the hotel just laying around!

Lars said...

That sounds fun! Lloyd was sure sorry to miss this trip. Thanks for the pics.

Christie said...

Evan, the narrows look beautiful! Dad and I watched the weather close while you were there the rain skirted around southern Utah thank goodness.
Love, MOM

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter